1. Please remove shoes before entering Pension Elsol Town. This is standard at most Japanese households.
2. No pets-no except ions. Additional fees will be charged if a pet is found to be staying with you.
3. If you exceed the amount of allowed persons an additional fee of ¥30,000/1person
will be charged and payable at time of check-out.
4. No climbing or hanging from balcony. No fireworks or sparklers to be used on balcony. Pension Elsol Town will not be liable for injuries.
5. A lock box is provided for money or valuables. Pension Elsol Town will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. 2 parking spaces are provided for you while you stay. Please use these spaces only. Please do not park or have your guest park at Nearby parking. You may be towed at your own expense.
7. If any damages are caused during your stay you will be charged full replacement/repair value of items damaged.
8. No illegal activities will be tolerated. Please refrain from loud music/parties. Disruptive or drunken behavior will not be tolerated. If you are asked to leave for these reasons-no refunds for any remaining days will be given. Fines will be charged for this type of behavior.
9. Pension Elsol Town does not provide food/drinks during your stay. You are welcome to bring your own food/drinks and a refrigerator /appliances are provided for you to use.
10. Please separate trash in the proper trash receptacles that are provided. If you have questions on how to do this-please ask at time of check-in.
11. Please make sure the unit is clean and in the same condition as when you checked-in. Additional fees will be charged to guests for extra/excessive cleaning.
I agree to, understand and will adhere to all rules listed above while staying at Pension Elsol Town. I understand that Pension Elsol Town is not responsible for damages or injuries caused while staying at Pension Elsol Town and I will be charged for repair/re-placement of said items. Failure to abide by property rules will result in termination of rental agreement for non-compliance; no refund shall be due.